Have your chocolate — and eat it, too! Our Beet Orange Basil Chocolate Chia Seed pudding is a nutrient-dense breakfast, snack or dessert that tastes decadent while packing a powerhouse punch from four servings of veggies and superfoods. And as a bonus, you can whip it up in under five minutes!
- 3/4 bottle ZÜPA NOMA Beet Orange Basil
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 cup mixed berries
- 2 leaves mint
- Add all ingredients (except berries and mint) to a blender or food processor until smooth and creamy, scraping down sides as needed. If you don't have a blender, whisk vigorously to combine.
- Let the mixture rest covered in the refrigerator overnight, or at least 5 hours, until a pudding-like consistency is achieved.
- Divide into two bowls and serve chilled, garnished with berries and mint as desired.