Recipe by: Marissa Ierna from @marissaswholelife
These easy Cinnamon Spice Pancakes are perfect for holiday mornings, and everything in between — we like to match a batch ahead of time and freeze them, so we can easily reheat them anytime! Flavored with Pumpkin Pie Spice and Pumpkin Spice with Collagen (although you can easily swap this for Butternut Cinnamon with Collagen), it’s the perfect combination that will surely make your family very happy this season.
- ½ bottle of Pumpkin Spice with Collagen or Butternut Cinnamon with Collagen
- 1 tbsp of hazelnut creamer, we prefer Nutpods
- ½ cup of oats
- 2 tbsps of almond flour
- 2 tbsps of flaxseed
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 egg
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, to taste
- In a medium-sized bowl, wisk all ingredients together.
- Heat skillet on medium-high heat, and add oil or butter.
- Take a few scoops of the pancake mix, and pour onto the heated skillet.
- Let the pancakes cook for approximately 2-3 minutes, and then flip.
- Remove from skillet and enjoy!
Blend all ingredients together and pour into a hot skillet to cook the pancakes
SHOP THIS RECIPE: