This Paleo and Whole30-friendly spin on hummus takes less than five minutes to whip up, has only five ingredients and offers an amazingly light, whipped texture that will leave you feeling satisfied, not weighed down, after snacking. Serve it with your favorite raw vegetable crudites and gluten-free crackers, or add a dollop on top of your favorite salad or grilled protein!
Cauliflower is rich in Vitamin K, which has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, and is high in essential vitamins. ZÜPA NOMA Yellow Pepper Turmeric also provides additional cauliflower, yellow bell peppers, butternut squash, and of course turmeric and black pepper for increased bioavailability. It’s maximum veggie snacking goodness!
- Cauliflower, 1 large head (diced) or 1 16oz bag of cauliflower florets or riced cauliflower (frozen or fresh)
- 1 bottle ZÜPA NOMA Yellow Pepper Turmeric
- ½ heaping cup tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- Steam, microwave or roast the diced, fresh cauliflower until soft, then allow to cool. If using frozen florets or frozen riced cauliflower, allow to thaw in fridge. If using frozen florets or rice, allow to thaw to room temperature, or microwave and then allow to cool.
- Combine cooked cauliflower, Yellow Pepper Turmeric, tahini, lemon juice and spices in a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend/process on medium/medium-high speed and tamper as needed until ideal texture is achieved.
- Remove from blender, drizzling with olive oil and garnishing with additional sea salt, paprika or herbs if desired. Serve with your favorite raw vegetables or gluten-free crackers!
SHOP THIS RECIPE:
Shop ZÜPA NOMA Yellow Pepper Turmeric now!