ZÜPA NOMA is looking for vegetable enthusiasts who share our passion for health and wellness to join our team! If any of these job titles seem like a good fit for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your résumé, statement of interest (in the body of the email, please!) and links to your social media accounts (if relevant).
🥑 BRAND AMBASSADOR (SF BAY AREA)
We're hiring a Brand Ambassador to drive trial and brand awareness at key retailers (like Whole Foods) and consumer events focused in the East Bay. Role is part-time, averaging 4-8 hours/week with the potential to expand responsibilities. Compensation DOE: $18+.
- Create trial and awareness at the retail store level and strategic local events by conducting demos and product samplings
- Works closely with Area Brand Manager and brand marketing team to provide input on how to grow the ZÜPA NOMA brand in key accounts, based on customer feedback from demos
- Connect with local influencers, securing events where the ZÜPA NOMA brand is highly relevant to attendees and creating future connections and brand affinity
- Complete demo recaps and monthly summaries of market execution
- Must be located in the East Bay and have knowledge of surrounding cities
- Strong networking and relationship building skills; energetic, motivated, outgoing, competitive and a cheerleader for the brand at all times
- Ability to take direction well and contribute insights and knowledge gained in the field — your opinion matters!
- Must have a smart phone with ability to take/upload/identify photos; Internet access for social networking sites (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) and be connected to what is going on in the area.
- Flexibility to work days, nights and weekends as needed — schedule will vary weekly.
We’re hiring part-time, Bay Area-based interns who have interest and experience in the following categories: social media, editorial content creation, and graphic design. You will work closely with the full ZÜPA team to get a broad view of how the company operates, learn what goes into building a startup in the food industry, and get hands-on experience in marketing. You should be available 15-20 hours per week, for a minimum of four months. We work in an exciting, fast-paced environment, so come prepared with initiative and enthusiasm! Note: Remote candidates may be considered based on experience and circumstances.
ZÜPA NOMA interns may be involved in a variety of tasks across social media marketing, editorial content creation, and graphic design.
- Support and grow ZÜPA NOMA’s passionate online communities across social platforms, through engagement and content creation tactics
- Partner with social media influencers
- Write and/or design content for blog posts, emails, social media posts and other marketing assets
- Assist with photo shoots and other marketing projects
- Assist with customer outreach and data collection with the goal of identifying underlying trends
If you’re interested, please email email@example.com with the name of the specific position in the subject line, along with the following:
- Your résumé
- A cover letter that gives us a legit sense of your personality (in the body of the email, please!)
- Your five favorite health and wellness resources — and a short paragraph on why!
- Links to your blog, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. if applicable
- Dates you’re available to intern with us