ZÜPA NOMA is looking for vegetable enthusiasts who share our passion for health and wellness to join our team! If any of these job titles seem like a good fit for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your résumé, statement of interest (in the body of the email, please!) and links to your social media accounts (if relevant).
🥑 DIRECTOR OF GROWTH
We’re looking for a highly analytical, hands on Director of Growth to optimize ZÜPA NOMA’s ecommerce funnel and digital product.
This role will be responsible for scaling paid media spend while improving the efficiency of our customer funnel — decreasing acquisition costs and increasing customer lifetime values — to deliver revenue growth. We are a small but mighty team, and you should be comfortable owning tasks from data analysis all the way to campaign conception, testing and execution. The Director of Growth will play a critical role in driving ZÜPA NOMA’s ecommerce success as we revolutionize how busy people fit fresh, organic veggies into their on-the-go lives.
- Lead customer acquisition strategy and paid marketing efforts across channels, partnering with Marketing on content strategy and development
- Drive all digital product efforts, including web/mobile UX, email marketing, lifecycle marketing, QA, and end-to-end customer funnel improvements
- Analyze web, email, transactional and customer behavior data, drawing insights from the analysis, and partnering cross-functionally to act on these insights
- Achieve weekly and monthly KPIs regarding customer acquisition cost and lifetime value
- Think creatively about how to add value to our brand, products and digital presence, better engage our community, and spread the #veggievibes!
- 3 years in growth marketing or ecommerce for a growth-stage consumer brand, ideally with a subscription component
- Strong familiarity with performance marketing tactics and experience working with agencies to buy media, execute campaigns and track performance
- Strong familiarity with SEO, paid search, content marketing and email marketing best practices
- Experience working with creative teams to develop marketing collateral and execute campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Amazon)
- Experience with eCommerce platforms (e.g. Shopify, Amazon)
- Capacity to thrive in an agile, fast paced startup environment
- Enthusiasm for health, wellness and vegetables!
We’re hiring part-time, Bay Area-based interns who have interest and experience in the following categories: social media, editorial content creation, and graphic design. You will work closely with the full ZÜPA team to get a broad view of how the company operates, learn what goes into building a startup in the food industry, and get hands-on experience in marketing. You should be available 15-20 hours per week, for a minimum of four months. We work in an exciting, fast-paced environment, so come prepared with initiative and enthusiasm! Note: Remote candidates may be considered based on experience and circumstances.
ZÜPA NOMA interns may be involved in a variety of tasks across social media marketing, editorial content creation, and graphic design.
- Support and grow ZÜPA NOMA’s passionate online communities across social platforms, through engagement and content creation tactics
- Partner with social media influencers
- Write and/or design content for blog posts, emails, social media posts and other marketing assets
- Assist with photo shoots and other marketing projects
- Assist with customer outreach and data collection with the goal of identifying underlying trends
If you’re interested, please email email@example.com with the name of the specific position in the subject line, along with the following:
- Your résumé
- A cover letter that gives us a legit sense of your personality (in the body of the email, please!)
- Your five favorite health and wellness resources — and a short paragraph on why!
- Links to your blog, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. if applicable
- Dates you’re available to intern with us